eSpring Water Filter Amway Replacement Cartridge with UV Technology 100186
eSpring replacement cartridge for Amway's eSpring Water Purifier.
This eSpring Water Filter fits the eSpring Water Purifier (100188, 100189, 110720, and 118384).
Product code is 100186
Clean, fresh water for your family
The eSpring™ Water Purifier cartridge replaces the cartridge shipped with your original unit and is easily installed. The U.S. patented carbon-block water filter effectively removes more than 140 potential impurities, and alerts you when it's time for the filter to be replaced—about once a year, or every 5,000 L (1,320 gallons).*
- UV lamp destroys more than 99.9% of waterborne, disease-causing bacteria, viruses, and cysts.
- U.S. patented carbon-block filter effectively reduces more than 140 potential contaminants.
- Allows beneficial minerals to pass through.*
Note: The UV lamp in the filter cartridge contains mercury. Please dispose of according to local, state, or federal laws.
Fits the eSpring Water Purifier (100188, 100189, 110720, and 118384).
*Actual life of filter depends on usage and water quality.
Each eSpring Water Treatment System Cartridge:
- Is the same as the cartridge originally supplied in your eSpring Water Treatment System
- Combines an activated carbon filter and ultraviolet (UV) light
- Features a carbon-block filter which reduces over 160 contaminants including over 140 potential health-effect contaminants down to 0.2 microns*
- Filters out microplastics in tap water down to 0.2 microns
The eSpring water purifier UV lamp provides up to 40 millijoules per square centimetre worth of UV Dose, which effectively reduces 99.9% of waterborne disease causing bacteria, viruses, and cysts.* **
Does not remove beneficial minerals, such as calcium, magnesium, and fluoride.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I still continue to use the unit without changing the filter when I’m supposed to?
It is not recommended. The filter life is determined based on performance testing. Failure to maintain the unit as recommended may impair the performance.
Is the filter hard to change?
No. The U.S. patented eSpring™ Replacement Filter screws in like a light bulb.
Are both the carbon block and UV light really necessary?
While carbon filtration – used with varying degrees of effectiveness in many water treatment options, like pitchers and faucet-mount filters – is the most effective single treatment method available to most homeowners, we don't think it's enough. The UV light provides the added benefit of UV treatment of the filtered water.