- Sensodyne Versatile Protection Toothpaste 75 Ml For Sensitive Teeth
Sensodyne Versatile Protection Toothpaste 75 Ml For Sensitive TeethWeak gums are one of the main reasons for dentine exposure and sensitive teeth to form. Sensodyne Versatile Protection, * used twice a day, also helps maintain gum health.
What is it used for?
- Helps strengthen tooth enamel *
- Fresh breath
- Helps the teeth regain their natural whiteness *
- Helps gum care *
- Helps protect against plaque formation *
- Gives a feeling of cleanliness
How to use?
Brush your teeth twice a day. It should not be used more than 3 times a day. Try not to swallow the toothpaste while brushing and spit it out after brushing. Keep out of reach of children. It should not be used in children 12 years of age or younger unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Sensitive teeth may indicate a problem that requires the dentist to treat without delay. If your complaints continue, consult the dentist. If you feel uncomfortable, stop using it.
You may also like