Sudocrem 250g Sudocream Antiseptic Healing Cream Nappy Rash
You Save: $30.00 (60%)
Currently 6 visitors are viewing this page!
Order in the next to get it by Mon, Dec 18, 2023
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream 8.81oz (250gr)
- Suitable for nappy rash, eczema and surface wounds, It is very good for burns on babies' butts.
- Antiseptic healing cream
- Suitable for sunburn, minor burns, acne, bed sores and chilblains
- Product Description Sudocrem Antiseptic healing cream has a water-repellent base which forms a protective barrier, therefore helping to stop any irritants (urine and stools) coming into contact with the skin. In addition, the emollient effect of Sudocrem can help to soothe sore inflamed skin whilst leaving the skin feeling soft. It can also be used for other skin conditions that require a soothing, protective antiseptic cream with additional healing, antibacterial and antifungal properties.Sudocrem contains a number of ingredients and properties, such as: hypoallergenic Lanolin, to help provide emollient properties; zinc Oxide is an astringent which reduces the loss of tissue fluid; benzyl benzoate and benzyl cinematic are amongst the ingredients of Peru balsam, recognised for its healing properties; benzyl Alcohol is a weak local anaesthetic which acts to ease localised pain and irritation. It also acts as a disinfectant or antibacterial agent and is responsible for protection against common bacterial contaminants. Indications * Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients. * Cease use if irritation worsens. * Keep out of reach of children. * Avoid contact with eyes. You should carefully read all product packaging and labels prior to use Ingredients Zinc Oxide Ph. Eur. 15.25% Benzyl Alcohol B.P. 0.39% Benzyl Benzoate B.P. 1.01% Benzyl Cinnamate 0.15% Lanolin (Hypo-Allergenic) 4% (W/W) Also contains: Purified Water, Liquid Paraffin, Paraffin Wax, Beeswax, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Linalyl Acetate Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Butylated Hydroxyanisole, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Lavender Fragrance Directions Apply a thin layer as required. Keep out of the eyes, nose and mouth. Occasionally, localised irritation may occur. If symptoms persist or if accidentally swallowed seek medical help. Do not use if hypersensitive (allergic) to any of the ingredients. No known case of overdose.
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- Safety Warning KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
- Manufacturer Contact Information PL Holder: Forest Tosara Ltd. Manufactured by: Forest Tosara Ltd., Baldoyle Ind. Est., Dublin 13, Ireland.
Select page content in the Theme Settings / General - Global Settings